Neprinol AFD - 150 Capsules
Neprinol is a blend of all natural systemic enzymes. As we age, the production of our natural enzymes decreases. When we have fewer enzymes, they cannot keep fibrin at a healthy level. Systemic enzymes support healthy fibrin levels. While aging is inevitable, the symptoms associated with high fibrin levels may not be. Neprinol provides the right blend of systemic enzymes.
Neprinol contains a microbial and enzymatic mixture made from plants and, compared to an enzymatic mixture of animal origin, has 500% stronger fibrinolytic activity. Systemic enzymes are similar to digestive enzymes. The only difference is that systemic enzymes primarily target the bloodstream instead of the gastrointestinal tract.
Packaging: 150 capsules
Weight: 88 g
Dosage: 2-9 capsules per day
|Composition in 2 capsules
|Amount per serving
|Magnesium (as citrate)
|Proprietary Blend Neprinol AFD
| Systemic Enzyme Blend
Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Lipase
|30 000 FU
| Protease Blend
Protease (derived from Serratia, B. subtilis and A. oryzae)
| Enzyme and Cofactor Blend
Amla Extract (fruit), Papain, Bromelain, Rutin, Coenzyme Q10
Other ingredients: Cellulose (Acid Armor capsules).
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take Neprinol with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Larger daily doses may be divided into two or three servings per day.
Maintenance: Two to three capsules per day.
Increased Support: Four to six capsules per day.
Therapeutic: Nine Capsules per day.
- Do not take this product if you are currently taking anti-coagulants.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.