Advanced Milk Thistle, 120 softgels
Until recently, there was no technology to provide the full benefits of milk thistle. The problem was with the main ingredient, called silybin, which doesn't dissolve well in water. Therefore, it is difficult to absorb. Scientists have developed a solution that overcomes the poor bioavailability of silybin by mixing it with a substance called phosphatidylcholine. Phosphatidylcholine is an ideal "carrier molecule" for silybin. The silybino-phosphatidylcholine complex is much better absorbed than silybin alone.
This new milk thistle extract with phosphatidylcholine contains standardized concentrations of silybin and isosilybin A and B not usually found in other milk thistle products.
Packaging: 120 softgels
Weight: 170 g
Dosage: 2 softgels
|Composition in 2 softgels||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Milk Thistle Phospholipid Proprietary Blend||760 mg||-|
| Milk thistle extract (fruit) [providing 480 mg silymarin,
180 mg silybin, 48 mg isosilybin A and isosilybin B], phospholipids
|SILIPHOS® phytosome milk thistle extract||160 mg||-|
|(fruit) [providing 47.52 mg silybin]||47,52 mg||-|
Other ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob color, beeswax.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
SILIPHOS® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take two (2) softgels daily, in divided doses, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.