NAD+ Cell Formula, 100 mg EU
Niacin is an important part of the coenzyme NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) and nicotinamide riboside (NIAGEN®), which contains NAD+ Cell Formula.
Niacin contributes to:
- normal energy metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal mental activities
- normal condition of mucous membranes
- normal skin condition
- reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
As the body undergoes natural aging, a person may have less energy and motivation to perform various daily tasks. This may be due to a decrease in NAD+ levels. NAD+ Cell Formula™ contains nicotinamide riboside - a patented compound that has been linked in research to an increase in NAD+ coenzyme levels. Try this highly innovative product for higher NAD+ levels.
Packaging: 30 capsules
Weight: 36,7 g
Dosage: 1 capsule daily
Number of servings in package: 30
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|NIAGEN® (Nicotinamide Riboside)||100 mg||-|
|Niacin From NIAGEN®||42 mg||263 %|
Other ingredients: Nicotinamide riboside chloride, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose/ cellulose gel), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide [nano], magnesium salts of fatty acids).
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
NIAGEN® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc., Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.