Coriolus at Optimal Concentration
Ideal composition, maximum strength and efficiency.
We cannot offer Coriolus as a dietary supplement based on an absurd EU decree. We therefore offer it as a veterinary product. For now we can. While Coriolus, which grows almost anywhere in the world, has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine TCM and is also known in folk medicine in South America, its use as a medicinal mushroom is still in its infancy in Europe.
Coriolus (Yunzhi) translated from English (turkey tail) means turkey tail, because of its appearance. It was also called the grass of the kingdom of heaven. Coriolus grows on decaying trunks in temperate climates in Europe, Asia and North America. In China, Coriolus was a highly valued medicine in the Chinese court, mainly for its vitalizing effect, as it has a positive effect on both the body and the mind. Thanks to the content of many types of specific beta-glucans, it can be said that the most fundamental effect of Coriol, according to traditional medicine, is its help in the treatment of cancer (as with most other medicinal mushrooms). From the Chinese point of view, cancer is only an imbalance of the organism. For example, in Korea, Coriolus supplements medical treatment for 70% of all cancer patients.
Effects according to traditional Chinese medicine:
- replenishes the spleen
- drains moisture and transforms phlegm, removes pathogens/toxins
- nourishes the heart and spirit of Shen
- complements the yin of the liver and kidneys
- cools the heat
Therapeutic effects of Coriol in pets:
- complementary therapy for cancer and cancer prevention of any fungus, according to the type of tumor
- improving the tolerance of chemotherapy and radiotherapy - strengthening the immune system Reishi, ABM, Shiitake
- support for liver dysfunction Maitake, Reishi, ABM, Shiitake
- strengthening the body's defense system, especially against viral and bacterial diseases ABM, Cordyceps CS-4, Reishi, Shiitake
- the antifungal effect of Shitake
- in fatigue states Reishi, Cordyceps CS-4
- when attacked by parasites and pathogens of any kind
- to support regeneration of mucous membranes (sinusitis, chronic urological inflammations) Cordyceps
- to reduce adverse effects of vaccination
- before or after operations
- temperature – slightly cold, therefore useful for heat, inflammation (some sources say slightly warm)
- taste - sweet
- tropism – spleen, heart, stomach (some sources also mention kidneys, kidney essence)
Thanks to the double extraction method, we offer a high-quality extract from Coriolus in the ideal ratio of active substances for the best results:
- 40% polysaccharides (min. 400mg/g)
Packaging: 90 capsules
Weight: 53 g
|In 1 capsule
Free of excipients, additives and preservatives
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DOSAGE FOR CATS AND DOGS
|Weight of the animal Dose
|10 to 20kg
|20 to 30kg
Other ingredients: -
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
It can be administered long term.
Method of use: you can use entire capsules or pour their content into cat or dog food.
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar. Store in a dark and dry place at temperatures below 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
The veterinary product MycoMedica Coriolus was approved under the ref. no. VP: 045-16/C.
- The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.