Mega Green Tea Extract
Highly effective polyphenols
Green tea is loaded with several types of polyphenols, which form a powerful antioxidant. This antioxidant has been subjected to extensive scientific research and is far more effective than vitamins C and E. One cup of green tea provides approximately 200 mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant effects that are greater than servings of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries.
One capsule of Life Extension's Mega Green Tea Extract is the equivalent of more than three cups of green tea. This 98% green tea extract is standardized to provide high antioxidant potency using green tea's most important polyphenol. In addition, dry green tea extracts have been shown to be absorbed 60 to 90% better into the bloodstream and are much more bioavailable than drinking green tea.
Mega Green Tea Extract has been concentrated and dual standardized to ensure the highest quality, consistency and biological activity. This advanced extract contains 98% total polyphenols and 45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
Packaging: 100 capsules
Weight: 90,3 g
Dosage: 1 capsule daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving
|Green tea decaffeinated extract (leaf)||725 mg||-|
|[std. to 98% polyphenols,||710,5 mg||-|
|45% EGCG]||326,25 mg||-|
Other ingredients: Green tea (Camellia sinensis L.) decaffeinated leaf extract, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), rice flour, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide [nano], fatty acids.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one (1) capsule daily without food. Each serving contains a small amount of caffeine (max. of 3,6 mg).
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.