Ginseng Energy Boost
Fermented ginseng and compound K
In ginseng extract we find specific compounds named after the plant in which they were found. That is, ginsenosides from the English term for ginseng - ginseng.
Fermentation of ginseng has been shown to be a process that produces the biologically active ginsenoside compound K, which is much better absorbed than ginsenosides in unfermented products.
In fermented ginseng, levels of compound K were even more than 15 times higher in one study (compared to the unfermented variety).
Therefore, to increase the potency and maximum effectiveness of Ginseng Energy Boost, we use Panax ginseng that has been fermented.
This supplement contains 200 mg of fermented ginseng extract to support an active life without stimulants.
Packaging: 30 capsules
Weight: 38 g
Dosage: 1 capsule daily
Number of servings in package: 30
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|GS15-4™ Fermented Asian ginseng extract (root)||200 mg||-|
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), gum acacia, silica, vegetable stearate.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
GS15-4™ is a trademark of ILHWA N.A.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one (1) capsule twice daily.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.