Cordyceps CS-4 at Optimal Concentration
Ideal composition, maximum strength and efficiency
Cordyceps was one of the most valuable mushrooms used to harmonize the soul and body in ancient China and Tibet. This alien mushroom is a rich source of beta-glucans, minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
Cordyceps sinensis belongs to the genus Cordyceps, which also includes Cordyceps militaris, Cordyceps liangshamensis, Cordyceps gunnii, etc. (almost 700 species have been discovered), it is a sac-shaped edible parasitic mushroom. Its spores attach to the surfaces of insect larvae and subsequently fill the entire box with their sclerotium, which then grows into a mature fungus. Cordyceps grows at altitudes above about 3,500 meters above sea level, mainly in the mountains of Tibet, in the Chinese provinces of Sichuan, Yunnan, etc. The mushroom is collected from April to August. However, there is little to be found in the wild. Apparently, over the last 25 years, the occurrence has decreased by 90%, which of course increased its value in the market, which is why this mushroom is also cultivated artificially. The demand for Cordyceps is mainly due to its effects on human health.
The power of Cordyceps pohas been used in traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicine for thousands of years. There are stories that describe how yak herders noticed a change in the animals if they grazed Cordyceps. The animals were more vital, stronger, healthier and more potent. Written records can then be traced back to 620 A.D. Cordyceps has only been known to the Western world since 1726, when it was introduced at a mycological conference in Paris. But back then, the Western world had no idea about the effects of Cordyceps. However, this changed, albeit much later, thanks to the fact that in 1964 Cordyceps was officially registered among herbal medicines in Chinese pharmacology.
Effects according to traditional Chinese medicine:
- complements Shen Yang (kidney yang)
- strengthens Fei Yin (lung yin)
- transforms Tan (phlegm)
- calms the Shen (spirit)
- supports Wei Qi (defensive qi)
- temperature - warm
- taste - sweet
- tropism – Fei (lungs), Shen (kidneys)
Thanks to biofermentation and subsequent processing using the double extraction method, we offer a high-quality cordyceps mycelium extract in the ideal ratio of active substances for the best results:
- 30% polysaccharides (min. 300mg/g)
- 10% D-mannitol (cordyceps acid)
- 0,2% adenosine (cordycepin)
Packaging: 90 capsules
Dosage: 1-10 capsules daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
Other ingredients: -
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
In gelatine or vegetable capsules (vegetable capsules are also suitable for vegans)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For health problems: 3–10 capsules per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- For preventive use: 1–2 capsules per day
- We always recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- Take the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals), wash them down with water or weak green tea
- Cordyceps shouldn’t be taken late in the evening, as it could prevent sleep
- Wen using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing your intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances. For example, in the form of a Barbados cherry extract Acerola.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.
- The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.