Liposomal Glutathione - 50 ml
Glutathione is one of the most important and powerful antioxidants in the body. Under optimal conditions, the body produces it from three amino acids (if there is enough quality protein). However, with age, stress and disease states, the production of own glutathione decreases.
Supplemented glutathione has greatly limited absorption due to breakdown in the stomach. Liposomal encapsulation developed by Quicksilver protects glutathion glutathione from destruction by digestive enzymes and greatly improves absorption.
Packaging: 50 ml
Weight: 50 g
Dosage: 1 ml (2 pumps)
Number of servings in package: 50
|Composition in 1 ml||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Opitac™ Glutathione||100 mg||-|
(from purified sunflower seed lecithin)
Other ingredients: Water, glycerin, ethanol, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate), natural citrus and mint oils.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Opitac is a trademark of KOHJIN Life Sciences Co., Ltd.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 2 pumps twice per day.
Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing.
May be mixed with a small amount of water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before a meal.
Refrigerate upon receipt.
Use within 30 days of opening.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.