Magnesium Malate - Magnesium with Malic Acid - 200 Capsules
Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. It contributes to normal muscle activity and also contributes to normal energy metabolism. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle, in which energy is generated during the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. Magnesium is an essential cofactor for more than 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism, ATP synthesis and energy production. Magnesium plays an important role in muscle relaxation due to its function as an enzyme cofactor and due to its ability to balance calcium levels in cells.
Benefits of Magnesium:
- magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism
- magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- magnesium contributes to normal muscle activity
- magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- magnesium contributes to normal mental activity
- magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bone condition
- magnesium contributes to maintaining the normal condition of the teeth
- magnesium is involved in the process of cell division
What is Magnesium Malate?
Magnesium malate is a compound made from two components - magnesium and malic acid.
What are the main benefits of magnesium malate?
Magnesium malate can bind to aluminum, promoting the release of excess aluminum from the body. Magnesium can be beneficial for people who have high levels of aluminum in their bodies.
Why is magnesium critical to your health?
Magnesium is an essential mineral in more than 300 enzymatic reactions, including those involved in energy production in the Krebs cycle, energy storage, fatty acid breakdown, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation.
Why is malic acid important?
It is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle in which we make most of our cellular energy. Malic acid is common in fresh fruits such as apples and is present in most cells of the body.
Packaging: 200 capsules
Weight: ?? g
Dosage: 6 capsules per day
Number of servings in package: 33
|Composition in 6 capsules||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate trihydrate)||425 mg||113 %|
|Magnesium Malate Trihydrate||3,75 g||-|
|Malic Acid (as magnesium malate and malic acid)||2,5 g||-|
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
2 to 6 capsules daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.