Vitamin C + Elderberry - Liposomal Vitamin C with Vitamin E and Elderberry
Benefits of Elderberry:
- Body weight control
- Normal function of the respiratory system
- Normal blood glucose level
- Natural defense - immune system
- Cleaning - excretion
Benefits of Vitamin C:
Each dose contains 1000 mg of liposomal vitamin C!
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal bone function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal gum function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal tooth function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal mental activity
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
Benefits of Vitamin E:
- Vitamin E as delta tocotrienols
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Unsurpassed absorption - typical elderberry and vitamin C products have poor bioavailability. Liposomal technology has been found to significantly increase the absorption of these nutrients.
Packaging: 100 ml
Weight: 100 g
Dosage: 5 ml
Number of servings in package: 20
|Composition in 5 ml||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||1000 mg||1250 %|
ElderCraft® European Black
|DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienoly||8 mg||-|
Other ingredients: water, glycerin, ethanol, phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate), citric acid, natural citrus oils.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
ElderCraft® is a registered trademark, exclusively licensed to Iprona AG/SPA.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one teaspoon by mouth. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds or more before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.
Store at room temperature, refrigerate upon opening. Freshness is maintained 2 years from manufacturing date.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.