Reishi at Optimal Concentration
Reishi (ganoderma) is one of the most widely used vital mushrooms. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for millennia for its vitalizing effects. Choose the ideal ratio of polysaccharides, triterpenes and other bioactive substances for the best results. In Chinese medicine, Reishi is used to support vitality and immunity. It has significant adaptogenic effects.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is one of the most valued mushrooms in traditional Chinese medicine. Translated, it means "divine mushroom of immortality". Its effects have been used for more than 4,000 years.
Reishi can activate the body's immune reactions, contributes to maintaining the normal function of the circulatory system. At the same time, it helps to maintain a normal cholesterol level in a natural way. Reishi contains many bioactive substances that make it absolutely unique. In addition to vitamins, minerals, we can find in Reishi a large amount of polysaccharides, beta glucans, ganoderans, but also steroids, cyclic esters of lactones, triterpenes, which include ganoderic acid or lanostanes, etc. For our products, we use fruiting bodies that are 6-9 months old. At this age, the concentration of active substances is highest. In older mushrooms, the concentration of active substances gradually decreases and the effect is not as effective.
- Natural defense - immune system
- Normal circulatory system function
- Normal blood cholesterol level
Packaging: 90 capsules
Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Ganoderma lucidum, 100% pure extract|
Other ingredients: -
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
In gelatine or vegetable capsules (vegetable capsules are also suitable for vegans)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Increased dose: 3-10 capsules per day (it is advisable to consult a doctor or practitioner of Chinese medicine)
- Usual dose: 1-2 capsules per day
- We recommend taking it 5 days a week and skipping 2 days
- Take the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before a meal or 60 minutes after a meal), drink water or weak green tea
- When using vital mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances. For example, in the form of an extract of the Brazilian Acerola cherry.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.
- The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.