Life Extension L-Theanine
Theanin is an amino acid found in tea. This product does not cause any side effects. The Japanese add theanine to soft drinks and chewing gum.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 24 g
Dosage: 1-4 capsules daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||2 mg||2,5%|
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule, one to four times, with or without food, or as recommended by a medical practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.