PureHMO® Super Prebiotic - Raw Wheatgrass
Promote Key Gut Bacteria: HMO prebiotic promotes the growth of key probiotics like Bifidobacteria and Akkermansia.
Improve Gut Resilience: HMO 2'-FL prebiotic are more effective than traditional prebiotics (GOS, XOS).
Raw Wheatgrass: Flavored with raw wheatgrass, a green super food.
- Super Prebiotic + Super Green
- Super prebiotic flavored with raw wheatgrass, a super healthy way to increase the beneficial bacteria in gut.
- Boost Key Gut Bacteria
- HMO 2'-FL prebiotic supplement is the most efficient way to boost the bifidobacteria in gut.
- Feed Akkermansia muciniphila
- Akkermansia muciniphila was able to utilize HMOs as their fuel for growth.
Packaging: 240 g (powder)
Weight: 240 g
Dosage: 1 Scoops (8 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Composition||Amount per serving (8 g)||% NRV*|
| Human Milk Oligosaccharide
|Inulin (FOS)||2000 mg||-|
|Raw Wheat Grass Powder||4000 mg||-|
Other Ingredients: -
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, please take half a scoop per day with your drink of choice (water, juice, smoothies, etc) in the first 3-5 days and increase to 1 scoop per day as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed 3 scoops per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment or pregnant or breast-feeding or under the age of 18, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.