Life Extension Gastro Ease™ - 60 capsules
Gastro-Ease™ contains a specialized form of zinc and a specialized strain of Lactobacillus reuteri (L. reuteri).
Pylopass™ is a proprietary strain of L. reuteri bacteria.
Pylopass™ is a trademark of Organobalance GmbH.
PepZinGI® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals, Ltd.
Benefits of Zinc:
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of acids and bases
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to correct recognition function
- Zinc contributes to correct DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc helps maintain bone health
- Zinc helps maintain normal hair condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal nail condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal skin condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision
- Zinc helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc is involved in the process of cell division
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 24,4 g
Dosage: 1 capsule daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Zinc (from 75 mg of PepZinGI® zinc L-carnosine)||16,5 mg||165%|
|Pylopass™ Lactobacillus reuteri||100 mg||-|
Other ingredients: dextrin, rice concentrate, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one (1) capsule twice daily, after breakfast and before bed, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.