Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support with Celery Seed Extract
Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support with Celery Seed Extract is a unique combination of two bioactive compounds.
- Olive leaf extract contains oleuropein, a natural polyphenol.
- Celery seed extract contains a substance called 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB).
Polyphenols from olive oil contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress. A beneficial effect is achieved with the intake of 20 g of olive oil per day. Olive leaf extract and celery seed extract have promising effects, this combined product can provide an extremely strong effect.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 49 g
Dosage: 1 capsule daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Benolea® Olive extract (leaf)||500 mg||-|
|[std. to 16% oleuropein]||80 mg||-|
|Celery3nBTM Celery seed extract||150 mg||-|
|[std. to 42.5% pthalides (butylphthalide and sedanenolide)]||63,75mg||-|
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, acacia gum, vegetable stearate, silica, dicalcium phosphate.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Benolea® is a registered trademark of Frutarom Netherlands B.V.
Celery3nBTM is a trademark of Anderson Global Group, LLC.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.