Super K - Vitamin K Complex - 90 softgels
Benefits of Vitamin K:
- vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
- vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bone health
Super K contains three strong forms of vitamin K, the important K1 and two forms of K2, known as MK-4 and MK-7. This mix works in two ways - it contributes to the maintenance of normal bone condition and contributes to normal blood clotting. K2 MK-7 is highly bioavailable, lasting up to 12X longer in the body than other forms of vitamin K. This complete vitamin K complex is vegan and non-GMO.
Packaging: 90 softgels
Dosage: One softgel daily
|Composition||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate)||10 mg||12,5 %|
|Vitamin K activity||2600 mcg||3467 %|
|Vitamin K1||1500 mcg||-|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)||1000 mcg||-|
|Vitamin K2 (as trans menaquinone-7)||100 mcg||-|
Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob color, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin.
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one (1) softgel daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.