Syntol Kids - Kids Daily Probiotic
As children grow and develop rapidly, their immune and digestive systems must adapt to frequent changes in their diet and environment - while fighting potential infections. Sudden changes in the environment, such as starting daycare or school, are a tremendous challenge for a young and developing immune system. In addition, the digestive tract is under constant stress due to different food quality and eating habits.
As with adults, a child's immune system is largely located in the gut or stomach. The gut is not only responsible for digestion, it contains 70 percent of the cells that make up the immune system. The inhabitants of the gut are called the human microbiome - a collection of good and bad bacteria that make up the digestive ecosystem. A balanced gut microbiome helps support proper food digestion, nutrient absorption and acts as a blood stream filter.
Syntol Kids is a flavored probiotic that dissolves well. Contains 3 billion colony forming units (CFU) of probiotic bacteria per dose. One of the strains is the strong and widely studied L. rhamnosus GG. Syntol Kids also contains vitamins C and D3.
L. rhamnosus GG Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is one of the most studied probiotic strains on the market. Hundreds of studies have supported its effectiveness and safety over the past few decades.
B. lactis BL-04 Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 is a probiotic. Bifidobacterium is the most abundant species found in the intestines of breastfed babies.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal blood vessel function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal bone function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal cartilage function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal gum function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal skin function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal dental function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Essential for normal growth and bone development in children
- Contributes to the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to the normal level of calcium in the blood
- Helps maintain the normal condition of the bones
- Helps maintain the normal function of the muscles
- Helps maintain the normal condition of teeth
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Participates in the process of cell division
Inulin is natural, GMO free and provides low-calorie and soluble prebiotic fiber. When inulin enters the large intestine, it is fermented by indigenous bacteria and provides food for beneficial microflora.
Packaging: 30 single serve packets
Weight: 45 g
Dosage: 1-2 packets per day
|Composition in 1 packet||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholekalciferol)||300IU (7,5 mcg)||75 %|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||20 mg||50 %|
|Probiotic Blend (3 Billion CFU)||125 mg||-|
|L. rhamnosus GG, B. lactis BL-04|
Other ingredients: Erythritol, Inulin, Xylitol, Magnesium Oxide, Strawberry Flavor, Raspberry Flavor, Malic Acid, Silica.
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, empty entire contents of sachet directly under the tongue. The great-tasting Instamelt formula is designed to dissolve instantly and effortlessly without the need for mixing.
Maintenance: Take one sachet daily.
Increased Support: Take one sachet in between meals, twice daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.