SuperHMO® Prebiotic Mix with 5 HMOs
The unique blend of five major types of HMOs promote and cross-feed 100+ strains of beneficial bacteria in your gut. They produce over 1,000 beneficial metabolites for your gut, mental, cognitive, heart, immune, and overall health.
Super boost for a diverse, resilient, and robust gut microbial community.
What is the difference between PureHMO® Prebiotic Powder and SuperHMO® Prebiotic Mix?
SuperHMO® Prebiotic Mix contains five HMOs including 2'FL, LNNT, LNT, 3'SL, 6'SL, which is great for feeding not only bifidobacteria, but many other key species as well.
PureHMO® Prebiotic Powder contains one type of HMO, 2'FL, which is great for feeding bifidobacteria, a foundational bacteria for the gut microbiome.
Packaging: 117,6 g (powder)
Weight: 117,6 g
Dosage: 2 scoops - 4,2 g (powder)
Servings Per Container: 28
|Composition||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
| Human Milk Oligosaccharide
|Lacto-N-tetraose (LNT)||650 mg||-|
|Lacto-N-neotetraose (LNnT)||600 mg||-|
|6'-Sialyllactose (6'SL)||500 mg||-|
|3'-Sialyllactose (3'SL)||200 mg||-|
Other Ingredients: Trace amount of lactose
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, take ½ scoop or 1 scoop per day with water in the first 5-7 days and increase to 2 scoops per day or as directed by your physician. Do not exceed 3 scoops per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment or pregnant or breast-feeding or under the age of 18, do not use this supplement.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.