Super Ubiquinol CoQ10
with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support
CoQ10 and Shilajit found in Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support can help support cellular energy production by supporting the mitochondria, the “powerhouse” of the cell.
The body has a lot of organs such as the heart, brain and kidneys which requires lots of energy to maintain normal function. Unfortunately, cell energy production is known to decrease with age.
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support is truly unique in that it supports the mitochondria, the “powerhouse” of the cell.
Shilajit has been clinically shown to further increase CoQ10 absorption.
Packaging: 60 softgels
Weight: 44 g
Dosage: One softgel daily
|Composition||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Ubiquinol (as Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol)||100 mg||-|
|PrimaVie® Shilajit fulvic acid complex||100 mg||-|
Other ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, annatto color.
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™, and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp
PrimaVie® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Suggested daily intake is one (1) softgel with food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
- Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.