Simple Reds - Red Polyphenols Fruit Powder
Our blend of red polyphenols is not overly sweet and comes without any chemical or artificial sweeteners. You get five simple red high-polyphenol whole fruit powders in each scoop!
- Five Simple Reds: organic whole beet root powder, organic whole cranberry powder, organic goji berry powder, whole strawberry powder, organic apple peel powder.
- Red Polyphenols: a robust blend of red phenols — great food for the good bacteria in your gut, such as bifidobacteria and akkermansia muciniphila.
- High Fiber: Simple Reds is formulated with whole superfoods that are rich in fiber with no "juice", no maltodextrin, no fillers, no B.S.
- Works with HMO: Apple Peel Powder, HMO prebiotic, and polyphenols work synergistically to spur growth of bifidobacteria and akkermansia in your gut microbiome.
Red polyphenols can help to spur the growth of beneficial gut bacteria such as Bifidobacteria.
Antioxidant-rich and all organic berries act as you cell-protecting secret weapon.
Boost Akkermansia Muciniphila
Red polyphenols, along with PureHMO, can fuel the growth of Akkermansia Muciniphila
Packaging: 240 g (powder)
Weight: 240 g
Dosage: 1 Scoop (8 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Composition||Amount per serving (8 g)||% NRV*|
|Beet root powder (Whole)||2000 mg||-|
|Goji berry powder (Whole)||2000 mg||-|
|Strawberry powder (Whole)||2000 mg||-|
|Cranberry powder (Whole)||1000 mg||-|
|Apple peel powder||1000 mg||-|
Other Ingredients: -
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, please take half a scoop scoops per day with your drink of choice (water, juice, smoothies, etc. ) in the first 3-5 days and increase to 1 scoop per day as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed 3 scoops per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment or pregnant or breast-feeding or under the age of 18, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.