Shiitake at Optimal Concentration
Due to its high content of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, Shiitake is called the queen of mushrooms or the elixir of life. Try the extract with the most effective ratio of active ingredients.
Shiitake is very rich in essential amino acids, minerals and B vitamins as well as provitamin D2.
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) is native to Asia, where it is also used in gastronomy. It is said that its taste is 4-10 times more concentrated than that of other mushrooms, so Shiitake is suitable for flavoring meat, soups, sauces or salads. Shiitake is a wood-destroying peduncle mushroom growing on fallen trees or stumps. In Japan, they recognize two types of Shiitake, the more prized donko with a closed cap and the koshin, which has an open cap. Nowadays, Shiitake is grown commercially in controlled nurseries, as the demand for it is huge. The first mentions of Shiitake date back to 2000 years ago in works of Chinese medicine.
Shiitake is said to be the "queen of mushrooms" or the "elixir of life", for which it is predestined by its composition. Shiitake is very rich in essential amino acids, minerals and B vitamins as well as provitamin D2. Other substances that can be found in Shiitake are, for example, the purine alkaloid eritadenine, polysaccharides - beta glucans, including lentinans.
Packaging: 90 capsules
Weight: 55,8 mg
Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Lentinula edodes, 100% pure extract|
Other ingredients: -
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Increased dose: 3-10 capsules per day (it is advisable to consult a doctor or practitioner of Chinese medicine)
- Usual dose: 1-2 capsules per day
- We recommend taking it 5 days a week and skipping 2 days
- Take the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before a meal or 60 minutes after a meal), drink water or weak green tea
- When using vital mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances. For example, in the form of an extract of the Brazilian Acerola cherry.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.
- The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.