ReCalcia® Calcium Solution
Dr. Dean's Pico-Ionic Calcium - 240ml
- Dr. Dean's Pico Meter Calcium
- Contains calcium that is picometer in size
- Highly absorbed at the cellular level
- 300 mgs per serving
- Liquid formula.
ReCalcia® - Highly absorbable calcium which contributes to normal energy metabolism, muscle activity and the normal function of digestive enzymes from Dr. Dean
ReCalcia® is vegan, gluten free (<20ppm), and contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial preservatives or animal byproducts.
Benefits of CALCIUM:
- It contributes to normal blood clotting
- It contributes to normal energy metabolism
- It contributes to normal muscle activity
- It contributes to the normal function of nerve transmissions
- It contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- It participates in the process of cell division and specialization
- Calcium is needed to maintain healthy bones
- Calcium is needed to maintain healthy teeth
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Packaging: 240 ml
Weight: 240 g
Dosage: 5 ml (1 measuring spoon)
Number of servings in package: 48
|Composition||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Calcium (from Calcium Chloride)||300 mg||37,5 %|
Other Ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water, Malic Acid
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: Add 1 measuring spoon (5 ml) to a glass of water, and drink in one sitting or sip throughout the day. For optimum results, use 2 measuring spoons (2 x 5 ml) and sip throughout the day. Can be combined with ReMag® and ReMyte® in one bottle and be sipped throughout the day. May be taken with or without food. Do not take the product undiluted!
Children 4-12 years, take ½ the adult dose.
Children under 4: Consult your doctor.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water for 15 minutes.
- In case of overdose, consult a doctor.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Irritating to digestive system if swallowed in large quantities.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.