NAD+ Cell Regenerator™, 300 mg
As the body undergoes natural aging, a person may have less energy and motivation to perform various daily tasks. This may be due to a decrease in NAD+ levels. NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ contains nicotinamide riboside chloride - a patented compound. With the highly innovative NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ product, you will support higher levels of NAD+ enzymes.
NIAGEN® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex.
Many older people suffer from fatigue and lack of motivation, which can be caused by an age-related decrease in NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) levels. This supplement naturally increases NAD+ levels.
Packaging: 30 capsules
Weight: 18 g
Dosage: One capsule daily
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside||300 mg||-|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
NIAGEN® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc., Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.