Life Extension Enhanced Zinc Lozenges
Life Extension® Enhanced Zinc Lozenges provide zinc acetate in peppermint-flavored lozenges. This zinc compound releases 100% zinc in the form of positively charged zinc ions. Zinc lozenges do not contain any other components that could prevent the absorption of positively charged zinc ions.
Benefits of Zinc:
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of acids and bases
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to correct recognition function
- Zinc contributes to correct DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc helps maintain bone health
- Zinc helps maintain normal hair condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal nail condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal skin condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision
- Zinc helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc is involved in the process of cell division
Packaging: 30 lozenges
Weight: 166 g
Dosage: 1 lozenge
|Composition in 1 lozenge||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||-|
|Zinc (as zinc acetate)||18,75 mg||187,5%|
Other ingredients: dextrose, peppermint flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Completely dissolve in mouth one (1) lozenge every 2 wakeful hours, not to exceed 8 lozenges per day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days.
Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
May cause nausea if taken on empty stomach.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.