Herbal extract for women
Femesse® is a patented combination of herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals and botanicals for women.
Women of all ages are affected by shifts in hormone levels, that can affect theirphysical appearance, bodily functions, and quality of life. Without proper hormonal balance, women may experience some of the following changes:
- Changes in breast appearance
- Decrease in skin elasticity
- Painful menstruation
- Gaining weight
Due to imbalanced natural hormone levels and increased exposure to harmful exogenous sources of estrogen, these symptoms have become all too common.
Among the many herbal ingredients that this supplement for women contains, here are just a few:
- Dong Quai
Femesse® also contains vitamins and minerals:
- vitamin E
- vitamin B6
- folic acid
- and selenium
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the correct synthesis of cysteine
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids
- contributes to normal blood formation
- contributes to normal mental activity
- participates in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of acids and bases
- Zinc contributes to maintaining healthy bones
- Zinc contributes to maintaining healthy hair
- Zinc contributes to maintaining healthy nails
- Zinc contributes to maintaining healthy skin
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc is involved in the cell division process
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid activity
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Selenium contributes to maintaining healthy hair
- Selenium contributes to maintaining healthy nails
Packaging: 240 capsules
Weight: 231 g
Dosage: 4 capsules two times daily
Number of servings in package: 60
|Composition in 4 capsules||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||40 IU||216 %|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||40 mg||2850 %|
|Folate (as 120 mcg folic acid)||200 mcg||60 %|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||8 mg||80 %|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||120 mcg||210 %|
| Femesse Proporietary Blend Saw Palmetto (berry), Dong Quai (root), Damiana (leaf),
Fenugreek (seed) Blessed Thistle (leaf), Fennel (seed),
Pueraria Mirifica (root), Wild, Yam (root)
Marshmallow (root), Violet (root), Cumin (root), Hops (flower)
| Proprietary blend Maitake Mushroom Powder (fruiting body), Sunflower Lecithin
Gamma Linoleic Acid (as evening primrose oil (seed))
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsules).
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take four (4) capsules of Femesse two (2) times daily with eight ounces of water or as directed by your healthcare provider. It is recommended that the product be taken for a minimum of three (3) months before assessing results. Individual results may vary.
Warning: Temporary soreness of the breast may occur. Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing.
Caffeine Warning: Caffeine may disrupt the effectiveness of Femesse. For best results, refrain from consuming caffeinated beverages 30 minutes before and after the consumption of Femesse.
- Temporary soreness of the breast may occur. Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.